CureZone   Log On   Join
Threelac works for me

Kevin Views: 8,452
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 330,544

Threelac works for me

I started using Threelac on Tuesday this week for oral thrush and as of today there are no symptoms of thrush. I am taking threelac twice a day and it seems to be doing the trick. I was on the diflucan that my doctor prescribed for three weeks and followed the strict diet for the three weeks as well. During that time the symptoms were repressed but I could still tell it was there. I then added caprylic acid to the mix by swishing around the contents of the tablets in my mouth prior to swallowing. This seemed to work but after the diflucan wore off my thrush returned. Luckily I had ordered threelac the prior week and had it on my shelf in case it did return. The threelac worked within 1 hour and symptoms of oral thrush slowly went away. Four days later they are gone and I have been eating whatever I want with the exception of any candy, sweet tooth items, etc. I've even been eating some carbs like whole wheat bread, taco shells, etc. I am not using the oxygenizing supplement they recommend. I think that because of the diflucan keeping the Thrush at bay for awhile and sticking to the diet for three weeks set the stage for threelac to deliver, what I hope it, the final knockout. I'm so bold as to say I am cured at this point but I have more hope than I have had since I got the Thrush three months ago when I tested my baby's bottle to make sure it was not to hot (bad move, especially when I remembered it was breast milk). Unknown to us, our baby had thrush at the time and the bottle was infected. My mouth was on fire the next day and it took me three weeks to finally put two and two together and figure it out. My doctor then gave me nystatin and said I didn't need to change my diet at all. But after researching this pain in the *ss I realized I had to give up just about everything I put in my mouth and sterilize my toothbrush. One good thing that happened as a result it that I do not chew on my pens anymore. Anyway that's what it going on and my short experience with Threelac.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

2.297 sec, (1)