CureZone   Log On   Join
Oxygen releasing compounds

Brad Views: 2,056
Published: 20 years ago

Oxygen releasing compounds

I've read with interest some people's experience with Homozon on this board and candidaforum.com. The idea of attacking candida with oxygen is appealing, but I don't understand how the oxygen free radicals that these compounds release would not do equal damage to beneficial flora and epithelial cells. I've already seen some blatant misinformation relating to Homozon. Specifically, in a description of Homozon that I've seen on several websites, it reads that nascent (i.e. free radical) oxygen "is the only state of oxygen the body uses." Duh, any high school biology student can tell you that cellular respiration involves O2, not single O.

Nonetheless, some people seem to be experiencing real benefits, and I'd like to learn more. Can anyone point me towards a study involving therapeutic use of free radical oxygen, preferably one not associated with a company selling products?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

0.359 sec, (1)