CureZone   Log On   Join
What happened??

Arcanine Views: 3,318
Published: 16 years ago

What happened??

Perhaps I am incorrect [and by all means, whoever feels the need to show me otherwise, I'd appreciate for you to do so], but as I was going through posts that were created approximately 84 days ago, I noticed the levity the users used. They had fun, expressed laughter, and effectively tended to the questions of others in order to help them.

Is it just me, or has that light dimmed? Curezone seems heavier, more tense, even suffocating. As someone commented today [I withhold names], 'Curezone just isn't what it used to be.' People look at the messages others create, but fail to answer them. Is it because those people have no time, or they genuinely don't know?

Not to be hypocritical - I have posted words seeking alleviation from depression, and I have viewed what others wrote without offering a message of my own. I suppose, just 'seeing' how Curezone was and that comment today stirred something within me.. Whoever is angry with me, forgive me.

My apologies. I felt compelled to write this. I cannot explain the words, but two that come to mind right now are 'community' and 'compassion.'

By the way, to whoever created this forum, God Bless you. You have done a great thing :)

I believe Seal said it best with 'We're never gonna survive unless we get a little crazy..'

With love.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

1.203 sec, (1)