CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Question for InCharge

InCharge Views: 1,986
Published: 19 years ago

This is a reply to # 32,563

Re: Question for InCharge

kelly,

"I would like to think that after all you have been through, you are feeling much better!"

After the dental work, yes. The Candida detox is an ongoing problem. Like I said earlier, I was given Antibiotics for years and probably have the systemic type candiases.

"So did your sinuses get better? "

Yes. I was having 5 or 6 sinus infections a year before the dental work. Since the last dental work last June, I haven't had any sinus problems. I know the teeth were the cause now, but I don't take any chances and irrigate my sinus cavaties regularly with a mucous mover solution and occassionally salt water. Bacteria will grow if mucous is allowed to sit, and sinus infections are next. Not only that, I believe that I can avoid colds and flu's that way.

"What other symptoms did you have."

Sleep Apnea

Arthritis in right hip

Fibromyalgia in right shoulder and neck

Tinnitus

Fatigue

All left shortly after the dental work was gone with the exception of some tinnitus (about 15 to 20% of what I originally had).

"Did you have good success with the liver flushes?"

Yes, I have passed many stones and don't seem to be bothered by allergies anymore. I had many (airborne), but read somewhere that allergies live in the liver.

Thanks for the tip on the book

Hope things work out for you as well.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

0.297 sec, (1)