CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Question for InCharge

InCharge Views: 1,852
Published: 19 years ago

This is a reply to # 32,556

Re: Question for InCharge

Hi Kelly,

I had all the metal replaced with composite materials, all the root canals replaced, Cavatation for a root canal previously removed years ago, and 2 Amalgam tatoos removed.

I had no outward problems with any of these teeth and got the "everything looks good" routine for years in my bi-annual dental cleanings. If it hadn't been for the close proximity to my sinuses that I had major trouble with for years, I might not have persued this dental work because I doubt that I would have connected my other medical problems to them.

As far as detoxing, I am still in the process. I was given Antibiotics for years for the sinus infections, so candida has been a big focus for me as well as the metal detox. I have indications (die off etc.) that I am making some progress, but not fast enough to suit me. Of course some of this is my fault as the diet is pretty hard to stick to and still be social.

So far:

9 or 10 liver cleanses

P&B shakes

Acidophilus, and probiotics

Magnetic clay baths

Hydrogen Peroxide baths and enemas

Colon/Parasite

Colloidal Silver

Water fast (28 days)

Exercise

Threelac and Hydroxygen

That's all I can think of now. I guess that's enough right?

I plan on doing some colonis. In fact I think I should have started there as the P&B stops me up. I screwed up in not doing some colonics during the fast.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

2.906 sec, (1)