CureZone   Log On   Join
Continue with colonic?

light Views: 898
Published: 18 years ago

Continue with colonic?

Hey shelley : )

things have improved with me significantly : ) I don;t even knwo how it came about but I have one Bm a day! Somthing weird is happening though- my tummy has increased. It doesn;t hurt but it's bigger than usual.
Also, I have sooo much gas (I ate some seets in the last two-thre days. First I thought it might be from a food I have eaten, but it soo much!
I have been thinking of finaly going to a colonic practitioner...do you think it is going to help me? I am afraid that it will disturb the Bm rhythm I have right now.
The thing is that I am not sure how exactly I came to have regular BMs.. and now I don't really know if something I do is going to disturb that.
My skin is pretty bad as well- Acne breaking out all over my face, and the pimples are not as usual- they are red adn jsut swollen.

If I use castor oil packs, are they going to help? Although I go regularly, I still feel swollen in the abdominal area.

Thanks.

Light

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

0.297 sec, (1)