CureZone   Log On   Join
Kidneys...and constipation!

light Views: 1,018
Published: 18 years ago

Kidneys...and constipation!

hey there shelley!

I owe you a BIG THAN YOU for posting the cleansing salad recipe's-- my family love it !! it only takes some time to grind the carrots, but it;s so worth it!!

Now on to the other question- my contipation is getting me into a big drag!! After my indulging on homemade bread on friday, I was not feeling well!! I got all slowen up again, my tummy..alwful..the back pain.
I did the oil retention enema two days ago and I didnt; get a lot of relief from that. Actually some of the oil stayed inside and would come out during the next day.

TOday, I felt so nauseated, tired and my KIDNEYS HURTED! Bad situation- I did colema with 2.5 gallons. A substantial amount of junk came out although now the pressure is back on!
And my kidneys are continuing to hurt.
THe junk that came out was hard balls, and the first round- floated on the water, and something that was white sunk at hte bottom! THen the next rounds it was just undugested parsley (As I have been eating a lot of it), carrots..and that's it! I;m getting a bad feeling about all this...

I am drinking so much water- teas actually. I made 3 mugs of parsley juice and 3 o apple juice. Drinking tea almost hte whole time hoping that it would help me. I haven't eaten the whole day.

For hte last 3 days I've had apples, potatoes, grape...adn tomato salad, and hte cleansing salad once a day.

I really don;t know what is best to do now? GO to a professional colonic- would that change things (I'm massaging a lot during the colonic anyway..)

Right now im scared to put anything in my mouth..and this scares me even more!

So sorry about the long post ...but please help!
what to eat/drink/do?

THank you so much!
Light

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

0.375 sec, (1)