CureZone   Log On   Join
Kidney pain and Bioxycleanse(oxypower)

rod Views: 3,056
Published: 17 years ago

Kidney pain and Bioxycleanse(oxypower)

Hi Shelly,

Long time without posting in your forum. Happens that you know I have had constipation problems for a while, so I decided to give it a try to bioxycleanse as I live in Canada and oxy power is more USA, but pretty much are the same stuff, I used it for like a month but which helped me a lot to get my colon going, but after my last Liver Flush 2 weeks ago I started to have lot of urination, lower back pain, hot flashes at night and started to develop bad imsomnia again in general feeling crappy, therefore I stoped taking bioxycleanse and I am feeling much better now, actually my back pain is improving.
My question now is how to support my kidneys as you have weak kidneys and you know by experience how to do it, also do you think I have damaged in some way my kidneys having used this bioxy cleanse for like a month, or it will just be temporary diconfort? Also I want to continue flushing my liver but would like to know how to do it with out epson salts as they are harsh for the kidney...thanks a lot

Rod.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.484 sec, (1)