CureZone   Log On   Join
Colonic Question

ruth Views: 1,137
Published: 17 years ago

Colonic Question

Welcome back Shelley! One of my biggest problems along the way of cleansing has been constipation. I didn't realize how bad it was until I went off all my laxatives. I've tried a lot of different things: Oxypowder , Colonix, Natures Sunshine Clean Start, Cleansmore, P&B Shakes, Smooth Move, etc and changed my diet. I think these things have all helped a lot but recently I decided to take the plunge and have a colonic so I got a recommendation for a homeopathologist from my herbalist. You wouldn't believe the stuff that came out (actually you probably would). I was just wondering in your experience, about how long does it take before you can tell a real difference from colonics? Do you have to have a lot of them? Personally I did not enjoy it...getting all that stuff out can be exhausting. I went home and just passed out. I go back in a month. Thanks!

Ruth

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

1.125 sec, (1)