CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: shelly help so dehydrated!

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

More
More
ruth Views: 1,322
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 318,464

Re: shelly help so dehydrated!

Hello, adrenals are small glands that sit on top of the kidneys but you would not believe how many bodily functions they affect including energy levels. They secrete adrenaline when we're stressed or nervous or scared about things. Because we often live stressed or nervous (fast pace, pressured lifestyles), it's not unusual for the adrenals to become overworked and tired. They're small glands but pack a poweful punch so it's important to take care of them. The thyroid, pituitary and adrenals are all related, like "sister" glands. Search this site on "thyroid" and "adrenal" for more insight. There are numerous messages posted that contain helpful information. I would also try Shelley's hydrating drink on her FAQ page (if I didn't mention that before) and you might also want to consider starting out with a Colon Cleanse since you are also working on parasite elimination.

Personally, I started out with the liver/colon cleanse program but I had a lot of trouble at first mainly because I was so constipated (which can be an affect of an underactive thyroid). I've tried a lot of different colon cleansers but the one that worked best for me was Oxypowder . Shelley recommends Colonix too, which is a cleanse/ parasite eliminator in one program. After a few unsuccessful liver cleanses, I went to an herbalist who was recommended. That's been helpful in letting me know what my own body is looking for. I am a very high strung person so I think my adrenals were sucked dry and I'm still working on restoring them to health but I think the root of my problems was liver congestion and weakness. That may be your problem too.

Check Shelley's FAQ page for sure and start slowly. There is so much information and it's important to do research as you are able so you'll know what you need. After you do a colon/ parasite cleanse, you may want to move into the liver cleanse programs. There is a forum specifically for Liver Cleanses and you can also find a lot of good information there too. Hopefully Shelley will be online soon and can provide you with more and better information.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

1.344 sec, (1)