CureZone   Log On   Join
Mucous

Clark Bowel Cleanse
Dr. Hulda Clarkís Bowel Program (Intestinal Cleanse). Pure product...

Parasites Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

Fast and Painless Constipation Relief
Oxygen Bowel Cleanser

More
More
rod Views: 2,344
Published: 17 years ago

Mucous

Hi Shelly,

This is Rod long time without posting here. Happens as you probably remember that I have been trying to clean my self through differents cleanse and through a very healthy diet, at this point my tongue is very clear, I am sleeping better, the food is been digested better, no cold of flu in almost 2 years, however I feel my internal mucous is totally dry, probably because of my healthy Diet I ate lot of beggies, almost no fruits, sugars, very low on fat, only flax, olive, and cod liver, sometimes little bit of butter. Now I started to follow ayurvedic diet as per my dosha vata and what a surprise I lack almost 2 years of sweets, sour, and salty and on top of that the last 3 months I had chinese bitter, curcuma, coptis, prior to the liver flush, so the result of this was totally pluged, no BM at all. Two weeks ago I realize of this issue and starting to eat as per VATA dosha but on top of that I am doing kidney cleanse using Gold coin grass, Cortex Eucommiae and Corn Stigma as per Julia Chang advise. So at this point I know I lack of the natural mucous on my bowels and therefore the constipation and lack of moisture of my BM, it is very inconfortable indeed. Actually I went to a ayurvedic doctor who prescribed me to have 2 tea spoon of castor oil and ginger tea which I die but this is not making any good at all, actually tha only way to thoroughly clean my bowel is through enema which I do every 4 days, in between I am trying to add triphala, heritaki, and hotwater with salt, but it only help me to move my BM a bit, after 3 or 4 days I have to use enema to feel clean inside. So you see to much healthy and cleanse is also not too good, now I need your advise to start building up mucous again to get my colon working properly, I don't want to use laxative as a way for it to happen. Also I am trying to have a Liver Flush every 21 days or at least one a month. I am drinking raw milk twice a day before bedtime hot with ginger and every other day oat with milk for brakefast.
What is your advise to overcome this dryness inside my self which in some way is good for some things like keep my candida away and all my colds and flu but on the other hand the constipation which is way worse. Please help again.

thanks a lot

Rod

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.438 sec, (2)