CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Another question on constipation

rod Views: 1,868
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 314,255

Re: Another question on constipation

Hi Shelly,

Thanks to get back to me so fast. In regards to dairy I am a little bit concern about drinking it as per many it creates catarrh and mocus and I don't want it to happen, actually I drank plenty of home made kefir for over a year with very few nor little results and actually on my first flush this year like a month a go most of the stones where very white, so I wonder if it was due to the amount of kefir I had before, also that kefir was made on pasteurized milk as here in Toronto( Canada )it is illigal to sell unpasteruazed milk. Anyhow I do have the grains and I will start drinking water kefir as I have both the milk and the water kefir.
In regards to lecithin how much do you think I should take and how I mean with every meal or so?

In regards to protein shakes I am some sort of allergic to eggs as they give me like water blister on my feet and hands so I just eat them 1 or twice a week. Also about it happens that my pancreatin and pepsin which are essential for protein digestion are very law on my test result therefore I have to supplements those enzymes and I am worrie on eating to much protein due to that fact. I guess the more Liver Flush I make the more bile I'll produce and the more enzymes will start producing my pancreas.
As for my tongue it is clear when I do my enemas if it pass more that 2 days without BM it start getting white, but for now it is pink.

In regards to drinking fluids with meals, what kind of drink would you recommend as per what I know it is not good to drink anything with meal...

I'll give it a try on Aloe vera.

Shelly what should I do about enemas, should I stop them it seems like the only way to get my colon clean for now, should I add probiotics on my enema, or better just use laxatives like fennel and casacara in a mean times, thanks for all your help

Rod

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.281 sec, (1)