CureZone   Log On   Join
Scary Things!! Please tell me what it could be!!!

light Views: 1,426
Published: 18 years ago

Scary Things!! Please tell me what it could be!!!

ok shelley..I just came back from the bathroom adn I am literally scared!!! please try to explain to me what is going on because I can make little sense out of it...
i had a Bm- not a lot, sort of hard...and I thought, well ok- at least I didn;t have to do an enema (I have not had a BM yesterday, and did an enema on Tuesday). When I looked into the potty, I saw something..well,.. part of the BM was medium dark brown, while the other part was white! hard BM, with some shape (although bumpy), but it was white with strands ...
why was it white? is that the bentonite? I did not take my shake yesterday because I thought that it will back me up significantly..(I have been taking one shake since sunday)
was this parasites..but why is the BM in itself white? also, there is a burning sensation in my rectum after the BM...and the BM had a strange smell- like ocean water...I am not sure if htat is the tap water in the toilet..but I htink it was the Bm
also, I definitely broke my protocol yesterday with the meals that I had...i mean, except the salad, beets and coffe, I also had some cottage cheese, even a muffin ...grrr...i know it's definitely not good but i guess i still lack self-control in my eating habits (not exactly what I thought before)

Thank you so much...I feel like I was on a scary ride!

p.s. i also started taking lecithin yesterday...i take 1 Mg, 1 Zn, 2 triphala per day and 4-5 tbsp flaxx seed oil, and papaya complex (quite a few of the papaya actually- htey are sort of sweet and since I have a sweet tooth : )..is it harmful?).

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

0.828 sec, (1)