CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: KIDNEYS started hurting!!!!

light Views: 1,440
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 309,594

Re: KIDNEYS started hurting!!!!

Today, I had only two BMs in teh morning and nothing ever since...I ate twice today, drank a lot of tea and water...I am just wondering- but what are some of the worst things that can happen to my kidneys right now? The pain persisted throughtout the day, and it will probably go on tomorrow. Should I go to the doctor's adn get tests done to check what is going on with my kidneys...how long should i wait before i should get worried?

I know that i've read somewhere the recipe for the cleansing drink ..but i don;t know where to look up the exact recipe for all the drinks that you recommended. Where can i read more about them?

I also remember that once you posted info about retina analysis- the retinas in both of my eyes have a lot of black lines! I don;t know exactly what that means ..and also tongue is really white and coated right now (it was usually coated, but now the whole tongue is white).

I know that I should do bowel cleansing, but i don't know when to start teh P&B shakes (i'm going to replac the psyllium with flax seed) and what laxative should i use if i get backed up? can i still use cascara? i tried triphala before starting with cascara but it didn;t really affect me.

I;m sorry i;m showering you with a bilion questions...one last one- will an enema put more strain on hte kidneys? is it advisable to do an enema?

I really don;t know how to tell you how much I appretiate your help!!!!! THANK YOU!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

7.203 sec, (1)