CureZone   Log On   Join
Braking Enema Addiction ! please advise !!

Clark Bowel Cleanse
Dr. Hulda Clarkís Bowel Program (Intestinal Cleanse). Pure product...

Fast and Painless Constipation Relief
Oxygen Bowel Cleanser

Epsom Salt Capsules
Hulda Clark Liver Cleanse

More
rod Views: 4,119
Published: 17 years ago

Braking Enema Addiction ! please advise !!

Hi Shely,

Please guide me exactly on how to brake my enema addiction to have regular BM, I have been using them for over a month already as I have candida and also after some cycles of chelation with DMSA and ALA, to take mercury out of my body as I was very sick because of heavy metal toxicity, and Enemas really helped me out with lot of problems, with out them it is impossible to have regular bowel movemnts.
I drink at least 6 or 7oz glasses of water daily, in morning and night I take warm water with psillium, also take enzymes, vitamin c, Cal and magnesium, vitamin E, CoQ10, and some time melatonin to sleep. Also due to candida I am taking Fungal defense right now taking 2 caps morning and 2 caps night. I already ask you about it on another thread, and you advice me on fiver, apple, and some cereals. I wish if it is possible for you to design me a daily plan on eating and supplements to brake this problem of enemas and get regular BM. PLEASE HELP. Thanks a lot.

Rod

PD. I took Triphala and it worked well for a couple of days then the problem remained and actually I got allergy to it with a rash.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.285 sec, (1)