CureZone   Log On   Join
Getting better on minimal supplements

mrslady Views: 1,030
Published: 15 years ago

Getting better on minimal supplements

Hello Everyone,

I've been getting in such a muddle over the last few months with supplements and I've actually put my body out of balance. Multiviatmins don't seem to be that great and no one can really tell what your body needs. I've been on B-complex,zinc, fish oils, manganese, pottassium, magnesium, molybdenum, milk thistle and others for the last few months and I actually feel worse even though different analysis shows these should be beneficial. I'm not allergic to them. Now I'm lacking in iron and other things because I've been taking the others.

What supplements do people take? Even the B-complex seems like a nightmare to me as I'm low in iron and the B-complex takes iron to metabolise and I don't think I necessarily need the vitamins in the ratios shown. But the candida diet lacks in b-vitamins. AAAhh!

I'm thinking of making my supps list as follows:

Chlorella/spiruna
HCL
Magnesium
Ascorbic acid
Vitamin A
Cod liver oil (good quality)
Separate B's B5, B6, Biotin or maybe a B-complex

The rest of the plan is the candida high protein/low carb diet that I've been on for about 8 months now and colonics, Liver Flushes and kidney flushes.

I've been basically drugged up for the last 6 months and am fed up with not being myself. I turned into a bore. I'd rather be a bit tireder than normal than not be myself. Anyone else had the same problem? The best thing I did was come off my supplements for 3 days!! Wow it was the real me back and now I'm slowly building a plan again.

What are people's views? If anyone knows of a good natural multivitamin that is okay on the candida diet let me know.

Mrs Lady

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.234 sec, (1)