CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I have been following a candida free program for about 3 weeks

charles obscure Views: 1,371
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 306,809

Re: I have been following a candida free program for about 3 weeks

I agree we are all different, beyond what anyone says one should always trust their intuition.

That being said, I feel the reason you think your candida isnt 'flaring up' when you eat meat, is because once you consume the meat your body is no longer expelling toxins but working on digesting the meat. Its a good band-aid solution (believe me I did it for over two years eating organic meat daily) but will keep your body in a state where the candida will continue to proliferate easily once the toxins are stirred up again. (all meat is loaded with toxins and 'dead' cooked meat encourages the growth of fungus to break down).

If healthy raw produce makes you feel like your candida is flaring, it means you are extremely toxic, and this food is stirring up the waste which becomes an over burden on the liver thus the candida thrives. Its a situation I know only too well. One must proceed with caution. You'd do good on nothing but slippery elm for a week, or as long as you can go. You need to keep the toxins flowing out and not adding to the waste pile to get ahead, or itll be a never ending cycle. But do what you feel you must.

Also consider switching to distilled water if you arent already drinking it.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.875 sec, (1)