CureZone   Log On   Join
Is it logical???

monica92 Views: 1,843
Published: 16 years ago

Is it logical???

Just thought of two points....

#1....if Thrush, a yeast overgrowth in the mouth can be visually seen and diagnosed...why is it that yeast overgrowth in the system seems to "not exist" when u ask a doctor?

#2...Regarding cleansing and diet and all. I know some of us have gotten excited (including myself, and with good reason) when we experience die off reactions or see yeast in the stool and that kinda stuff. But, i mean, does that necessarily mean we have a candida overgrowth problem???? Since EVERYONE has some amount of candida in their body...annnyone can experience this...
So it saddens me that i'm getting excited thinking.....SEE I REALLY DO HAVE CANDIDA...just because i see something...when everyone who tries hard enough will see something. Hmm...i'm just playing devils advocate here....i want to believe this is the cause..im just 2nd guessing myself..

#3....i forgot what i was gonna say on this one. LOL....forgetfulness...part of my many symptoms.

OH WAIT..now i remember!
#3......my doc was a royal bitch. she said....there is no proof you have candida! where is the lab work that shows u are positive for an overgrowth?????
She then continued to say im freakin just depressed!
So then I said.....So doc, tell me..where is the lab work that shows i'm positive for depression????? where are the test results...or are u just using Depression as a default illness for every person that walks into your office!

ok im done.

Anyways...not as much activity on this forum as i'm use to seeing.
Everyone ok?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

2.469 sec, (1)