CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: to charles obscure

charles obscure Views: 858
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 303,689

Re: to charles obscure

Yes the Liver Flushing helps tremendously, and if you maintain a healthy Diet of mainly raw living foods the body will continue to heal dramatically everyday.

I havent done a Liver Flush in quite sometime now, but am planning to do another one within the next month or so. The coffee enema is a powerful detox but I wouldnt recommend doing it too often. It can be hard on your intestinal tract, and also will kill off a lot of the beneficial bacteria. I used to always get problems from candida directly after doing enemas and had to take a lot of probiotics for several days straight after. The barefoot herbalist suggests enemas for emergency use only. With a diet of living foods and lots of raw fruits it should not be necessary.

Im surprised somebody would remember my post about that big junk food binge I had because it was so long ago! I havent had any real problems from candida in a really long time, though i eat such a healthy Diet that I dont give it a chance. As I mentioned on a thread below if I am going to cheat I take a couple primal defense before the meal, and so far I havent had any problems.

Anyway, thanks for the inquiry, Im doing well! I wish you all the best in your recovery, and flushing. You are on the right track!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.672 sec, (1)