CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: to charles obscure

rygar Views: 758
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 303,689

Re: to charles obscure

what is considered a 'clean body'? i am seriously cutting out all perservatives,junk foods,excess seasoning,processed carbs,wheat,gluten,yeasts,canned goods,junk foods,microwave foods and crap out of my diet once and for all! i used to eat a burger and fries or pizza every now and then or i'd still eat some canned chilli or soup that's loaded with sodium and crap, but i want to go straight up ALL NATURAL for once just to see how it goes..the closest i been to all natural was a few years back when all i ate was rare/raw meats/fats and red bulls..yes, red bulls! i have been off red bull for the last week and a half and also gonna cut out all sugars as well,INCLUDING BEER! now that is a new one for me! (but gonna drink vodka, and some other drinks on the rocks or mixed!) i was wondering,by clean- you really do mean-
clean and clear of anything artificial correct? if so then i am clean as a whistle!
it's hard as heck at first but in time ,you get used to it and no longer want to eat the stuff you used to (chips,cookies,ice creme etc.)
(:

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.797 sec, (1)