CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I'm beginning to lose hope..

monica92 Views: 2,417
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 303,452

Re: I'm beginning to lose hope..

Hey guys, today is my first day of Candida Cleanse. I am doing Candigone by Renewlife. Just some quick info, I'm 23. was mercury poisoned for 3 years, found out a few months ago, chelated mercury. Symptoms of mercury poisoning are very similiar to candida. Anyways, I have IBS/ulcerative colitis.

As I took my morning capsules and dropletts, I immediately felt like shit, gasses, bloating, more bowel movements(as if 10 a day isnt enough).

I know Candida cleanse should also be aided by diet as well, we all agree. From my knowledge, stay away from Bread, Dairy products, fruits (except green apple), alchohol, sex(just kidding), probiotics, l-glutamine

and increase in diet, meat protein, soy, grapefruit juice, cranberry, and fresh veggies.

As well all know, one of the symptoms of candida is craving Sugar hardcore style. I managed through the day just eating protein, water, beef jerky(i fkin love it). But around 8, my cravings came to rape me. I tried to make it legit, so I went to popeyes chicken, got me 3pc chicken, french fries, and a DIET COKE.

Is DIET COKE OK!?!? Plz let me know. - Mike

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

1.811 sec, (1)