CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: The big news I've been waiting for.

monica92 Views: 1,101
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 303,381

Re: The big news I've been waiting for.

Dont worry Shrooom....your passion is honorable in itself. I remember I got very passionate when i decided to have a police officer give me a breathalyzer test to check my level even though i dont drink . Cause i always feel a lil hungover and candida releases a toxin (forgot the name) related to alcohol.
Turned out i had a "0" level..i was bummed i thought i was gonna prove to the world candida overgrowth is real!

Regarding the candida...i've been told to check for that too. I have many symptoms...however....i never had the signature bullseye bite rash that is typical with many cases. Also.....being pregnant has improved many syptoms...although i regret to say i think this is very temporary. I dont think Lyme improves with pregnancy so thats why i personally dont think thats it for me.

The facts i know, after many tests are ...
VERY ELEVATED CORTISOL ALL DAY AND AAAAAAAALL NIGHT. SO BAD LAST NIGHT I DIDNT EVER FALL ASLEEP. NOT GOOD.
OBVIOUSLY MY ADRENALS ARE STRESSED.
MY THYROID T4 TESTED SLIGHTLY LOW..BUT MY TSH WAS FINE SO THEY SAID IT WAS NOTHING
MY CANDIDA WAS 2+...I DONT KNOW HOW HIGH THAT IS COMPARED TO EVERYONE ELSE..BUUUUUUUUT.....I WAS FEELING DEATHLY ILL FOR MONTHS...AND THAT IS NOOO EXAGGERATION.
OH AND MY COPPER WAS SLIGHTLY ELEVATED, BUUUUUT MY DOC INSISTS THATS BCUZ I WAS 10 WKS PREG AT TIME OF TESTING. HMMM.

I HOPE WE CAN ALL FIGURE THIS OUT AND LIVE HAPPILY EVER AFTER.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

5.375 sec, (1)