CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: New to the boards! What a ride....my story and hopes.

San2006 Views: 1,816
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 301,877

Re: New to the boards! What a ride....my story and hopes.

Hi :
give a try to EVCO. ( Extra-Virgin coconut oil) for cold hands and feet, & fatigue. And keep taking minerals.
trust me my story was similar to yours, very cold all the time, my body was just not able to regulate my temp. Inspite of sitting in a cosy room, with socks and all, my feet would be chilled.

I started EVCO by adding it liberally to my foods( just like u would add butter). I take 3-4 tbsp a day. Also try to take a Digestive Enzyme after each meal. esp. after consuming EVCO.

Trust me , I myself have been trhu a roller coster ride. No probiotic pill worked in my case ( No matter how expensive). Yogurt also did not help much. ( I eat home made yogurt). Sauerkraut helped somewhat.

I have been on EVCO for 8 days now, and I can tell the difference. The only side effect I am seeing right now, is abdominal bloating. But I am assuming it to be die-off. I am so SOLD by this EVCO thing, that I recommend it to every I meet.

Pls give it a try. I hope this helps you.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

0.812 sec, (1)