CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: New to the boards! What a ride....my story and hopes.

candowithout Views: 1,837
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 301,877

Re: New to the boards! What a ride....my story and hopes.

Hi there

Welcome aboard!

Sounds like you need to get some minerals. Candida robs us of many minerals which then causes lots of problems. For anxiety you need magnesium, I think that is responsible for twitchey muscles as well. You can use Epsom Salts [1/2 tsp in h2o] with food or Concentrace minerals are high in magnesium [do a search on concentrace, you can buy it online]. When taking magnesium you need to take calcium as well or it will cause an imbalance. Remi96 [you can read all her posts for more info or even better get a good book on minerals] put me on to this and my anxiety has settled out of sight. This would be a good start and if things improve for you I would recommend you check out the acid/alkaline forum. Many of us here are following this approach.

Read as much as you can and make up your own mind. I'm sure you've already found there are many contradictory approaches and it's hard to know which are right.

There is always someone here to talk over your ideas with.

Nicole

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

1.733 sec, (1)