CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: alcohol

End Constipation Now
Let oxygen remove old, impacted fecal matter as it detoxifies and...

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
More
Mr. Tee Views: 1,285
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 301,094

Re: alcohol

I was going to post a question, but I as I read through what people had written I knew I shouldn't seek advice here. Instead, I will share one secret. The human body stores B-12 in the liver. In healthy adults there is about a six year supply of B-12. That means after six years of a diet poor in B-12, such as a vegan diet, the nervous system suffers damage from lack of B-12. It take six years, and sometime longer, for this to occur, after adequate supplies of B-12 are no longer eaten.

A person's mental faculties are the first to go. Then, after the person can't think straight, pernicious anemia sets in. But, anemia takes longer to develop than disruption of mental faculties. Now here is something really interesting: Pregnant women who do not consume adequate supplies of B-12 in food are not able to donate their own liver stores to their infant fetus. This means a vegan pregnant woman, even if signs of dementia are not present yet, is doing irreparable harm to her baby by eating a vegan diet. The baby's nervous system will not develop properly without supplementation of B-12.

Oral B-12 tablets are no good. Out of 1000 mcg. cyanocobalamin, a typical person absorbs 2 mcg. This is not enough. That leaves B-12 injections, or spray B-12. Spray B-12 is available.

With candida, the body is already running a deficit of B-12. It must be supplemented or dementia begins to set in. Vegan diets aggravate the problem. Multi vitamins are of virtually no use for B-12.

Ok, if you want to know about health goto http://www.keephopealive.com

Then, come back here and tell everyone everything you read. You'll be glad you did. I am not shamelessly plugging a website that I have something to do with. I am not affiliated with keephopealive. It is just the best site I have ever seen for health. It will knock your socks off. If you don't want to, don't. I'm not particular either way.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

1.578 sec, (1)