CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: colonics

samantha Glick Views: 1,817
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 300,349

Re: colonics

I hade a huge bad reaction to probiotics and everyhting lese i took to fight the yeast until I had a series of five colonics.

It was the first time in years I didn't feel like i was near death from reactions....I could actually take the probiotics and other things like Grapeseed extract without almost dying.

The biggest thing is to keep your bowel moving every day......I still take colonis every month or so and enemas with probiotics.....I don't stick to a diet, because it has never seemed to work for me....and sometimes food was my only joy ( I'm not over weight). I also use things like colosan to keep " regular".

It's been about 13 years since i first statrted having trouble with yeast and I have found it to be a management issue....I have never been "cured"....it hangs on.....so i just keep fighting with it.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

2.906 sec, (1)