CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Minuscule food portions? Quest. to Dahlimama $ Sannirad

nataliela Views: 1,647
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 299,391

Re: Minuscule food portions? Quest. to Dahlimama $ Sannirad

Thank you Stannarad:

Sorry about the username confusion, it was too late to correct after I had already posted it.

I am taking pro- and pre-vitamins. Capsules: Maxi Dophilus DF Acidophilus from Ethical Nutrients (12 bil)- 1 oral 1 vaginal and Natren Bifido Factor (2 bil) 2 in an enema as well as Bio-K plus Acidophilus yogurt (50 bil per 3.5 oz) daily.

The thing is I read on this forum and Andreas seems to believe so as well that they cannot thrive in an acidic enviroment full of Candida - they just die. My urine pH has been consistently around 5.0 which is extremely acidic. So I am not really sure about their effect for now.

Other sources seems to claim also that anything cultures - sauerkraut, vinegar, soy souce, etc. contains yeast and should not be introduced to the body lest it increases the yeast overgrowth. So for now I am just putting a hold on those until I know better. If you can persuade me of the opposite maybe I'll try them.

Thanks for the tea advice -I definately will follow it.
Have you been checked for allergies?

Nataliela

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

3.641 sec, (1)