CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I miss Ranch! Please HELP!

gronkle Views: 1,167
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 29,655

Re: I miss Ranch! Please HELP!

I saw the cheesy late-night infomercial, then I found it at Target for $60. Mine doesn't have the juicer accessory like the $99 TV version, but that's OK because I hear it doesn't work that well. My Farberware blender gave out last fall, then the HB Wave I got ate its own rubber gasket, and the B&D I got to replace that one is bulky--I've already chipped the heavy glass container and cut my thumb. I keep the Magic Bullet out on the counter and use it every day. It came with short and tall cups with lids, 4 mugs you can blend in then drink from and 2 blades-grinding and blending. I can whip up a different smoothie for me and each kid, put the cups in the dishwasher, wash the blade, then make a dressing, dip or sauce, slap a lid on that and only have the blade to wash again. The blades are dishwasher safe, but I do them by hand just because it's quicker for me. Its "blendability" is just as good as other blenders in the same price range (imho). The tallest cup I have only holds 3 cups, so I have to drag out the B&D to do a large batch of something like pudding. If you want convenience, ability to make smaller servings, more counter space and easier cleaning I would recommend it. :)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

0.656 sec, (1)