CureZone   Log On   Join
Sorry Lynne our posts crossed and P.S.

Views: 4,580
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 293,675

Sorry Lynne our posts crossed and P.S.

I'm so sorry your'e having a rough go of it right now. I'd have to agree with Michelle, though, about the fruit, even the berries. I know there are some sites that say certain fruits are ok. But both Michelle and I have had horrible experiences with fruits. When my candida cure was in the early stage, as yours is, I did not even eat 1/8 of a granny smith apple, let alone cherries or pears, and 3 cups a day of fruit allowed??? Who put up that Web site? This person could not have ever personally had candidiasis. Yikes! I'd have been in the ER!!! I ate none of the fruit you mentioned, not even one blueberry. Pear juice is used to sweeten many foods and used just like Sugar because there's so much fruit Sugar in them. Cherries are very sweet as well. No wonder you're feeling ill. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but better to find out now rather than later. Be well. We'll be rooting for you. :o)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

1.684 sec, (1)