CureZone   Log On   Join
Blender: Vita-mix ~vrs~ K-Tec?? Which one??

cleansoul Views: 1,497
Published: 16 years ago

Blender: Vita-mix ~vrs~ K-Tec?? Which one??

Dear friends,

I have been a vegan for about five years now. More to the point of my question though is that I am looking into buying a good blender. My friends have a Vita-mix and I just recently purchased the K-tec HP-3 blender. I know and have used the Vita-mix before and know all about it, but this is where you all come in to play. You see before buying I should have come here and polled you for your opinions then made an educated decision upon all that, but I purchased the the K-tec and am now asking BEFORE I open the package for the K-tec blender. You see if I open the box I can not send the unit back.

So if you would be willing, I would welcome all opinions and experiences good and bad on both blenders. I am leaning toward the K-tec, obviously, as I already purchased it. Your help is greatly appreciated.

Respectfully,
Cleansoul

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.766 sec, (1)