CureZone   Log On   Join
Candida in my blood?

aggiepoke Views: 1,111
Published: 17 years ago

Candida in my blood?

Hello all,

I come to you...the experts who REALLY know. First thanks for putting so much stuff out here... I have been reading for the longest time trying to learn what's wrong with me.

I recently found a homeopathic doctor who did a blood test with me and it showed candida yeast in my blood (a parasite and fiberous cysts too)! My blood looked polka dotted with the yeast...it was wild. Then I was at my OB GYN who more or less told me that if I DID have candida in my blood, I would be sooo sick I would be in the hospital. Is SHE the one that just doesn't know anything or would you recommend me getting a second blood test done to prove this... I ask because my husband is questioning everything the homeopatic doc told me. Is it possible to be able to see all the different ailments and diseased in your blood? I want to believe it and I think I do...my husband and OB GYN are tainting my thoughts... ha ha...

I appreciate feedback from those who know...
Karen

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

0.359 sec, (1)