CureZone   Log On   Join
Grapefruit Seed Extract overdose?

ccox Views: 8,368
Published: 16 years ago

Grapefruit Seed Extract overdose?

In my enthusiasm for a cure, I was advised that Grapefruit Seed Extract was good for managing candida. I had been using a Grapefruit-Seed-Extract nose spray for awhile, but had not taken any internally. So, I started taking the max dose (in for a penny, in for a pound, ya know) 15 drops, twice a day in about 2 ounces of water.By the way, this has got to be the nastiest tasting stuff ever! I did this for about three weeks and then started to have loose stools and burning, so I decided to take a break from it for a bit and then go back on at a lower dosage.

Well, I've actually been off it for about 4 weeks and yet I still have some coming out of me. When I have gas or sometimes with bowel movements, it smells like Grapefruit-Seed-Extract (which isn't bad - we can do much worse than BMs and gas smelling like grapefruit).

But, I haven't touched the stuff for a month, so how can it still be in there?
I had just done a bowel cleanse/fast prior to starting the GSE, so I think I'm pretty cleaned out.
So, why is this stuff coming out still - did I overdose? Is this a bad thing?
Should I hold off on taking any more?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

1.578 sec, (1)