CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Fibre and Vit C

etslado Views: 910
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 287,777

Re: Fibre and Vit C

I think I'm going by 'natural laws' and experience. First of all there seem to be a lot of additives like sugar, chemicals and colourings in these pills, as well as things people can't tolerate like gluten, dairy and yeast. So this poses questions about digestion and toxic effects. Of course there are lots of 'free from' ranges but still the whole idea doesn't come across as natural to me. People have NOT been taking pills for hundreds of years. It just seems to me that man creates things to make quality of life better, but with it comes the side effects, if you like. Something concentrated is not natural.

Nature has a way of balancing things, and dabbling in supplements can upset that I think. Vitamins are complex things. Some have toxic limits and some need others for the body to absorb them. Foods with particular vitamins usually have other things in them to aid absorption and digestion.

I'm not a nutritionist and I know the bigger picture is even more complex but that's my take. A lot of this is gut feeling to (so to speak). I just want to heal my body naturally and not add to the congestion. Not the same thing but I tried Antibiotics and that weakened my whole immune system. It's the same thing in principle; a man made pill!

There is so much we DO NOT know and we shouldn’t forget it.

I'm pretty sure they had some toxic effects on me and aided my congestion even more. What has you experience been with supplements?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

1.547 sec, (1)