CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: wellness protocol

carisababy Views: 1,064
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 286,755

Re: wellness protocol

I myself am not a naturopath. I am an esthetician and I own an all organic day spa inside a wellness center. This protocol was put together with the help of many people, including an acupuncturist, reflexologist, reiki master, yoga instructor, color therapist, aromatherapist, life coach and many other people. It is a summary of natural wellness for the mind, body and spirit and some of the best ways to achieve it. Unfortunately, most dieticians/nutritionists will not give you very good advice (mixing starches and proteins in a meal, eating lots of whole grain bread). Not all of them have the same philosophy, but most are trained in similar ways and give the same cookie cutter diet plans to every client. Rather than depending on doctors or experts to tell you what to do, it is most important for you to 1. Educate yourself. Gather facts from reliable sources and then 2. use your intuition to decide what is best for YOU. My wellness protocol is a source of information to make it easier for people to educate themselves about a variety of natural wellness topics and to make more informed choices. I don't claim it is a cure all or will magically give you the perfect body and the perfect life. It is simply information for you to use as you see fit. Anyone who is interested, email me personally.
Carisa

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.218 sec, (1)