CureZone   Log On   Join
My heavy metal detox protocol

transformationalhealth Views: 9,437
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 284,446

My heavy metal detox protocol

I met Dr. Veronica LaChapelle recently at a seminar in Austin. We chatted and the next week I visited her office. She tested me via EDS and confirms that I am indeed dealing with candida and parasites PLUS heavy metals. She has dealt with this before and recommends a well-tested protocol. She is able to help patients both locally and nation-wide. Here is a brief summary of what I am doing as I follow her recommendations.

I am on the Opening Channels program by Energetix. This program is designed to cleanse the liver, bowel and ALL bodily cells and promote proper cell hydration plus open all drainage channels for the future "dislodging" of all toxins. When I start detoxifying in earnest, we want 'em to leave, pronto!

Second, I am using the Bio-Cleanse foot baths to begin the heavy metal detox. After these there will be other protocols to greatly assist heavy metals removal that will follow (once the opening channels protocol is complete.) I am told that PROPER DRAINAGE HERE IS VERY IMPORTANT!

I suggest you see and review their website @ www.essentialhealthmatrix.com for further information and details. Their contact info and a bio of Dr. LaChapelle is there. There is also a link to the Energetix products for the Opening Channels protocol. The site discusses heavy metals and the foot baths. Good luck on your road to health.

http://essentialhealthmatrix.com/

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

1.438 sec, (1)