CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Possible Test For Yeast Removal by Liver?

tc-12 Views: 3,055
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 281,812

Re: Possible Test For Yeast Removal by Liver?

Hello, Emrald. In the U.S., the clinical lab statutes are written by each state, and most laws appear to limit the request for lab tests to "medical practitioners." Some of these statutes (such as California) even prevent labs from revealing test results to patients -- they can only be released to a med prac. I hate these laws -- they're idiotic and assume we have to be saved from ourselves by the medical community. God forbid we decide on our own to have (and pay for) a medical test!

If you've been shown to be negative for Candida through a reputable serum test and lab, I'd leave it at that. No real need to have this gamma globulin test done unless you have symptoms which are still in need of diagnosis. (Even then, this particular test may or may not be helpful for you since no yeast has been detected in your bloodstream.) It's always possible that one has yeast overgrowth in the gut, but it hasn't passed through a "leaky gut" lining into the bloodstream, leaving the blood clean. A Comprehensive Stool Analysis (link below) from a reputable lab would detect this gut-only yeast overgrowth. But unless you have the strictly gut-related symptoms such as gas, bloating, mucus, constipation, diarrhea, etc. listed in a Candida questionnaire (link below), I wouldn't bother with a $300 CSA. Do you have specific symptoms you're concerned about?

//www.curezone.org/forums/m.asp?f=357&i=55
http://www.lef.org/protocols/prtcl-028a.shtml

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.938 sec, (1)