CureZone   Log On   Join
Can candida cause body odor?

FairweatherFool Views: 18,719
Published: 18 years ago

Can candida cause body odor?

I've been dealing with Body Odor problems since my senior year of high school (four years ago). Although I don't smell a thing myself, everyone around me (with the exception of my family) gives me every indication that I do have Body Odor . For the past two years, I've also had increasing troubles with brain fog, and for about a year have had this musty smell in my nose (that comes and goes periodically). I heard about a test for candida (the one where you spit into a glass in the morning) and saw two or three strands of white stuff. I haven't been officially diagnosed or tested by a doctor, but I'm very suspicious that I have it (though I haven't begun treating it in any way). I do lack a few of the other symptoms, but the ones I do have click so well with candida that I can't ignore it. Lemme know what you think.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

1.625 sec, (1)