CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: candida and parasites

Rick60 Views: 1,030
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 279,861

Re: candida and parasites

Hi Joanne

I had a very bad case of candida for 14 years. It's well under control now. Most of my symptoms are gone, and I can eat most things once again.

I tried most of the antifungals out there, as well as probiotics and different diets. Some things helped a little, but nothing got it under control until I took the advice of Andreas Moritz . He has a forum here "Ask Andreas".

I drink 2 to 4 cups of Pau d Arco tea daily, take a product called colosan, do colemas to clean my colon and do liver flushing, and eat according to my ayurvedic body type (when I don't cheat).

I'm doing my 17th Liver Flush tonight, and have gotten thousands of parasites out in addition to other junk.

I would post your question in Andreas' forum, and read through some of the ther posts there.

Andreas has a link at the top of his page for his website. You'll find a link to his books there. "The Key To Health and Rejuvenation" changed my life.

Rick

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

0.953 sec, (1)