CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Is anybody making progress?

sky2003 Views: 3,462
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 279,300

Re: Is anybody making progress?

Johnny,

I have progressed rather well after a on - off 2 year battle with candida. I went strict with it last year and was blood tested a little while ago and no longer have it. It is definately curable but I agree with shelley in that there is no point continually taking antifungals for so long as the candida becomes resistant. I was doing it for ages and not until I got strict for about 3 months did it disappear. I still have allergies to a few foods and react when I have them but have no candida reactions - I can have Sugar and fruits and dont react at all. The person who tested me though mentioned the possiblity of me being intolerant to wheat and dairy and as a result I have now stopped them. I do Liver Flushes and have been P&B shaking for ages - I also do detox programmes with liver, stomach, bowel and intestine herbs and during these skip out red meat, dairy and processed foods and feel fantastic.

I havent had reactions for ages but do note that I bloat whenever I have any form of dairy and I feel really sick after having it - tired and irritable. I am not allergic so without taking them out of my diet for 2 weeks I would have never known.

As for antifungals - at the time I did Colloidal Silver , grapeseed extract (in my opinion the best and only thing you really need), nystatin, garlic tablets and capryllic acid.

I think stick to the programme for 3 months, dont eat anything you are allergic too, do cleanses and take P&B shakes, elimate dairy and wheat for at least 2 weeks to see if you react and if things are not improving at all I would consider you may have something else and not candida bothering you. It is not unbeatable just hard to kill.

Good Luck.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

1.469 sec, (1)