CureZone   Log On   Join
Cured of candida. Tested and I dont have it.

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
More
sky2003 Views: 1,446
Published: 17 years ago

Cured of candida. Tested and I dont have it.

To everyone out there thank you for all the information I have found on curezone and especially to Shelley who is wise.

I just had a naturopath from Rockeby Biomedical test me for candida and I dont have an overgrowth anywhere in my body. It is tested with blood. You can buy the tests for $35 Australian or see www.rockeby.com. They recommend taking these tests to someone qualified to do but you can do them at home. This was the best investment I have ever made. Since being diagnosed with candida some time ago I have been on and off diets, spent countless money on antifungals and probiotics and to be completely honest I dont actually know at what point I was cured so have probably been spending money for no reason.

I still bloat and have rashes and assumed it was the candida still as I dont eat anything I am allergic to or candida unfriendly but the naturopath said the rashes are caused by dairy (I still have yogurt and mozarella cheese) and the bloatedness is caused by a wheat intolerance (not allergy but intolerance so it wouldnt have come up on my tests). I have to avoid these foods for 8 weeks and my symptoms should improve. She also recommended still taking probiotics but now I have to be careful to make sure they are dairy free probiotics. I will once again use curezone to inform me of wheat and dairy free options and re-teach me on what to eat. I became a bit of a candida expert on what not to do and now have to learn all again for wheat and dairy.

I pretty much did everything recommended on this site and more to get rid of candida and obviously it worked. I used Shelley's recommendation on the colon cleansing and took caprylic acid with my P&B shakes, Colloidal Silver , GSE, nystain and lots of garlic. I probably went overboard but it worked lol.

Now I just have to watch my diet with allergies and intolerances, do more Liver Flushes and keep up my probiotics.

Good luck to everyone. This will be my last candida post since I no longer have it. Thanks for everyones advice and support.

Sky

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

1.047 sec, (1)