CureZone   Log On   Join
RE: my sons eyes

Heart Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

More
More
crystalblue Views: 1,276
Published: 15 years ago

RE: my sons eyes

Hi Humaworm,,,

just an update...and a question that kind of worries me...I'm also taking the humaworm dewormer (as you know) and two days ago, and today (a day skipped in between) I've gotten this weird ache that developes fairly suddenly, down around the lower back area..now the other day, it happened when I sat down in front of my comp., it's not a sharp pain, it's more like a deep ache...and then today, I got it when I was driving my car (now, you should be aware that I drive a compact station wagon, and I get all stiff and things driving it, it can get bad, so it could be from that too, but then that wouldn't explain the other day)....what worries me is that it's around the kidney area, and lower, it's on the left side RIGHT NEXT TO THE SPINE (where the kidneys are), but it tends to end up aching a bit LOWER down as well, say, a little farther up than your tailbone, on the left side.

I had this in May as well, but at that time, I had been dealing with a UTI, which went away. When this happens, it's almost like a deep muscle ache, and I wouldn't really think twice about it, except for the fact that it's around the kidney area. Like I said, I had this in May as well, and it lasted THEN about a day or so, on and off aching. I haven't had it since then. I don't have a UTI now, but I was wondering if it could be the dewormer killing those lousy creatures??? I'll tell you more, now that I do think of it....when this aching happens, it tends to ache around the hip (left) and go towards the front, by the lower left side. I used to get such aching in the front there (probably intestines) years ago, and thought it was diverticulitis. But, if the dewormer is killing these things in EVERY ORGAN than I assume it wouldn't be unusual for this? Also, I noticed TODAY with this ache, that it brings on gas, and the eventual need to move the bowels (not to much, but enough)...so, what do you thinkk?

Also, my son is doing better. We are still using the SWEDISH BITTERS in conjuction with the dewormer. He lays with a compress over his eyes twice a day for an hour. It seems to help alleviate the pressure and burning. I don't know when to expect to see or feel the "changes" that may happen with the dewormer, and I do suppose it's different for everyone. We are on day 7 I believe. We drink lots of water (distilled) and juice. He did mention to me yesterday that he felt things were getting " a little" better..lol...so, that's good. OK, I'll let you go, I know this is a long email, sorry....thank you for all your help, like I said before, you have made such a difference to us!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.438 sec, (2)