CureZone   Log On   Join
roughly 2 weeks into it and.......

993366 Views: 970
Published: 17 years ago

roughly 2 weeks into it and.......

Just had to update....
a week ago my 7 year old was sent home with a sore tummy, later my husband had to plunge the bathroom!! Success.....
My 13 year old has been going 'poo' up to 6 times per night. His attitude has greatly improved, more on him later though, he is still a science experiment (sort of).
My 2 year old has clamped his mouth shut, and according to him, the worms are his friends....we'll try again in 6 mos. Over time we'll do this lots and EVENTUALLY he will get through the 30days!!
My 16 year old is diligent in his taking it, but looks at me in scorn when I ask if there have been results---he's fine, thank you very much!
My husband....ditto on the 16 year old.
But as for me, the 39 year old home childcare provider who KNEW that there would be 'stuff' coming out....my stomach has hurt, and worms (dead) have passed in stools, eggs galore, and after one time I had to go to sleep (last Sunday) and felt a huge movement in my ab area. But it's getting better, and my energy is returning, my tongue is still white so I know there's more to come. But this is SURE BETTER than starving to get better or doing only certain foods--I had trouble with that. I keep on reading and seeing what we're avoiding by taking care of this and am certainly glad that Humaworm is affordable, and as we go on my kids will know and take precautions--it will just be second nature.......
So I look at the little ones I keep in the day, thinking about how to gently let parents know that every 6 mos we ALL should do this.....we'll see how that goes:-)
ANd that is my journal and update! Sorry for the length, but my family is SICK of hearing about it!!
Best regards and de-worming to all,
C

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2023  curezone.org

0.391 sec, (1)