CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: My Turn Now

MrCooties Views: 5,271
Published: 19 y

This is a reply to # 274,388

Re: My Turn Now

>>>>"can you provide any evidence showing how we evolved from bacteria to us?"<<<<

I am not 100% sure where you stand on evolution. You say you believe in evolution but not from bacteria? You are saying that god started us out more advanced, as in we appeared as lemurs or something and took off from there to evolve into humans?

I'd have to research bacteria evolving into humans, I don't think there is a full line of fossils covering the whole evolutionary tree (there's also the missing link thing). Go further back and most Science says that energy, lightning, amino acids, primordial soup, bacteria, multicelled organisms etc...started it all. Scientists have created amino acids inside a sealed container with only electricity and water -amino acids make up protein and life. Amino acids are found in meteorites. Carbon dating has produced a timeline of events. To answer your question though, I don't know if there is a complete fossil record that everyone will accept as proof of bacteria to human evolution. There are plenty of fossils though of each stage. I do believe it, although I think "outter space" could have factored in there somewhere as well.

Most of those spiritual things you listed IMO are things created in our minds, feelings, and don't exist in a sense where they could be proven to exist. Maybe in the future we could download electrical impulses from the brain, but I think it is just that - electrical impulses and coincidences, and "seeing" things we want to see, things our minds make up. It's hard to not get into psychology and philosophy etc... when debating this stuff so I try to keep it manageable and to the point.

I've never heard of Urantian beliefs. Nice to pick up some new points of view out there...

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.172 sec, (1)