CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: The difference between Christians and Atheists

Atalanta Views: 3,211
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 271,418

Re: The difference between Christians and Atheists

That's a very scary thing that Suprehero, from his nick anyone can tell he's a coocky ass, tells us. Christians including himself would be rampaging theives and murderes if there wasen't a threat of heaven. I know many of these christians, so that is probably true, but how can they claim they are better people?

I was born and raised a catholic, did the whole catholic school thing, hated it. Meet the most evil, manipulative, downright crule people who called themselves catholics and hid behind the facade of a loving god. I can copleatly see superstpid's argument that if these people didn't have God over them they wouldn't ahve to even pretend they were nice, they probably would kill.

That said, after spending so many years under the watchfull eye of "God's servants" I do not want anything to do with God, if he exists. I think he must be evil.

But I am generally a nice person, I don't go around stealing, lieing, killing becasue I fear hell. I don't do thoes things becasue I am a strong level headed person. I give to charity, I volunteer, I'm loyal to friends and family, etc. not becasue I aim to please god, definitely not. But as people to people. We shouldn't be cruel to each other just to avoid hell, you should go straight to hell if you do that.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.625 sec, (1)