CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: The difference between Christians and Atheists

Views: 3,390
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 271,447

Re: The difference between Christians and Atheists

Let's play like my parents raised me up horribly. For all my life they hated me, neglected me, verbally abused me, taught me nothing but wrong, protected me none, gave me every tool I needed to become a criminal and an abuser. NOW...I certainly wouldn't give two shits about PLEASING my parents. BUT...I would still want to get a good job, get an education, maybe get married, have a nice family, be responsible, etc FOR MYSELF!!! I would want to make myself proud of who I became! I would want to show my appreciation for life and for anybody at all who reached out to me despite of who my parents were. I would still want to do right in my own eyes...as opposed to going out and screwing my life up just like their's-- say by getting myself addicted to heroine or cocaine. It's not a "fear" thing. It's a "love" thing. LOVE makes you do the right thing sometimes! It's a great concept. YOU really should think about it. Love yourself. Love other people. Not just because somebody did it to you first but because it is naturally in our hearts.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

1.391 sec, (1)