CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I'm going to say it again.........

Original Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

More
  Views: 3,319
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 271,422

Re: I'm going to say it again.........

So if christians aren't perfect, does your faith only motivate you to do good some of the time? Many moral people do not need a reason to be moral, thats just who they are.

Is the fear of retribution at the hands of God the only thing that keeps you from running wild and killing? You must be quite an immoral person if you need the that kind of safety net.

I am not an athiest, I believe in God, just not in religion but my belief in my creator is not what makes me a moral human being, it is my genuine love of others and that is not something that is exclusive to people who believe in God. I don't need my belief in God as a motivation to be good, so why should athiests need God in order to be moral? they don't, athiests can be just as moral as anyone else.

It shows a lot of insecurity in what you believe when you have to attempt to convince others that christians are better people because of their "faith."

Doesn't the Bible say that you know a tree by its fruit? The fruit of christianity has been quite bitter if you look at its history.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

1.361 sec, (1)