CureZone   Log On   Join
The difference between Christians and Atheists

superhero Views: 3,654
Published: 16 years ago

The difference between Christians and Atheists

I know this is an atheist board and you atheists believe you have intellectual superiority to us Christians, but please consider this...It's a very simple concept:

A Christian who is a good, moral, and upstanding citizen is so BECAUSE of his faith. Conversely, an atheist who is good and moral and upstanding is so DESPITE his atheism.

In otherwords, as a Christian I would never consider stealing something because it is in my heart to love and honor my God. If I were an atheist, or if I didn't have my faith, I could pretty confidently say alot of people would be missing alot of things....not to mention alot of other trouble I could get in.

And this can be multiplied literally MILLIONS of time across this country. Think about it...if NO ONE in the country had faith in God, then no one would have the moral fiber to do what is right. I can't imagine living in such a society.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.781 sec, (1)