Published: 18 years ago
something to think over
i have some things we can debate:
1) have you ever scientifically researched about the Origin of Life? I don't just mean coming up with ideas...I mean reading facts from scientist. To give you a short summary it comes down to this: From nothing comes nothing. That's a scientifically proven formula.
2) have you ever thought about the universe and how planet earth perfectly fits the needs of humans. Compare that to the other planets we know.
3)have you ever thought about the DESIGN in all things. Look at your keyboard. When you look at it, you immedately can say that someone has given it a thought when creating it. It was made with the USER IN MIND. You can tell that the one who made it spent a great deal with making it useful and adapted to our need. There is a DESIGN in EVERYTHING. A Design automatically means that there was a Designer.
4) have you noticed that all humans share some very basic traits, which have not been passed by language/culture or other means. Traits like morality for example. There is not a single culture who considers it very polite if you rape them, rob them or kill them.
5) how do you explain the personal experiences many persons have with the "other world"
6) how do you explain this: Every human on earth eventually ask himself these very same questions: Where are we from? What's the meaning of our life? Why/when/how will I die? What's the purpose of my life?
Please share your views.