CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Is this normal for liver cleanse?

viva Views: 3,259
Published: 20 years ago

This is a reply to # 26,309

Re: Is this normal for liver cleanse?

Terry,

A few months ago I did Dr. Schultz's Colon Cleanse as well (combined with the liver cleanse one week and the kidney cleanse the next week).

The first day I was on the cleanse I gradually became very ill feeling, until I was laying in bed with a tremendously HUGE painful migrane, severly nauseous, dizzy, back of my neck was even sore to touch! and then started throwing up constantly until dry heaves. I thought I would throw-up my stomach it was so intense. After all that I somehow fell asleep and woke up with the migrane still throbbing and managed to reason an enema would be the best thing to do... I realized my body was very toxic at that point...

Administered 3-4 coffee enemas and began to feel better immediately after the first one!

Your question whether you are allergic to the herbs is one I had at the time... but in my experience I concluded it was simply because my liver and colon were toxic.

Since then I've done a parasite cleanse and 3 gall bladder cleanses with fantastic results. I would offer a suggestion that if you try Dr. Clarks gall bladder cleanse after your Colon Cleanse (perhaps a parasite cleanse first however) and you may not experience the allergies... just a thought...

best,
viva

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

3.484 sec, (1)