CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Nobody EVER answers that question...FULLY!

shortfatfanny Views: 983
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 259,678

Re: Nobody EVER answers that question...FULLY!

I have been wondering the SAME THING. I haven't seen a CUT and DRY answer to that question either.

Nobody EVER answers that question and gives a report on if it works. Or... does it leave you hungry? Or do you get enough NUTRIENTS or have to drink MORE Lemonade to sort of make up for it? If that's the case, your are upping the INTAKE of Maple syrup again by drinking MORE LEMONADE!

2 pounds a day weight loss cannot be because they have A LOT of weight to lose. I have at least 100 pounds to lose and I would be one of the first to be dropping 2 pounds a day if that was the case.

I'd like to know how people are losing 2 pounds a day, wouldn't you? People mention it, but don't think of mentioning what their SECRET IS! What are they doing different. Exersize???? Crossing their legs while sipping Lemonade??? WHAT??? Is it the SWF (Salt-Water-Flush) that makes a difference?

I'd love to see some statistics on variations of this MC.

If we could get as many people as possible to tell us how THEY lose 2 pounds a day, it would be helpful to be able to narrow it down to see what they are doing different from the others. I think it is activity. I have read a few people that are exersizing but not sure if they lost 2 pounds a day steady form it.

I hope you get a few good DETAILED answers from your question. sff

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.563 sec, (1)